Private Client Stylist
Страна : Россия
Область : Москва
Регион : gorod Moskva
Город : МОСКВА
Категория : Торговля
Тип контракта : бессрочный
Тип занятости : полная занятость
You will be responsible for cultivating and developing relationships with our most valuable clients to ensure our individual sales and company commercial targets are exceeded, whilst contributing to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player. You’ll develop a unique skillset as you engage and drive customer loyalty through a variety of engagement and selling activities in collaboration with functional teams, ensuring a seamless, exceptional luxury shopping experience.
We need someone with strong client development skills, solid commercial acumen and a deep knowledge of luxury fashion to play an instrumental part in driving the team to achieve their targets. Experience of working with high profile clients in the luxury fashion industry is essential, combined with a capability to develop strategies and action plans.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll develop the Farfetch Private Client base (a portfolio of 150-300 top clients) by nurturing existing clients, reactivating lapsed clients, and developing personal relationships with new, high-value prospects, to introduce them to the Farfetch Private Client service.
- You’ll maintain your client relationships to the standards required to enable achievement of personal targets and related KPI’s.
- You’ll create and send personalized communications to your clients, to inform them of new products, designers and other Farfetch news that is relevant to their interests.
- You’ll organize and host client engagement activities (e.g. meals, events, styling appointments, shopping experiences, etc.) within your assigned geographic region.
- You’ll work closely with the Private Client Manager on individual monthly, quarterly and annual planning activities, tracking results against expectations on a weekly and monthly basis, and identifying new business opportunities.
- You’ll support the Customer Service team to resolve Private Client issues when necessary.
- You’ll attend brand events as required to aid business development and act as a Farfetch brand ambassador.
Требования к кандидату
- You’ll have proven experience in fashion (ideally luxury), with a proven track record of exceeding targets.
- You’ll have deep knowledge of current, international fashion trends, designers and products, and a passion for styling.
- You’ll bring an existing strong client book, with an elite list of clients.
- You’ll be able to understand and interpret analytics into recommendations.
- You’ll be resilient, with a problem solving and solutions focused attitude, with a logical approach to situations.
- You’ll have a proven ability to engage and build customer relations (clienteling).
- You’ll be an excellent team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach.
- You’ll be organized and able to meet deadlines.
- You’ll have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.