Finance And Accounting Specialist E-Commerce/Заместитель Главного Бухгалтера
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 850 stores in 38 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023 and we open a store somewhere in the world every 5 days!
We are now looking for Finance and Accounting Specialist for our organization to join us to be a part of the LC Waikiki family.
Are you the new talent we are looking for?
Finance and Accounting Specialist
The role will be directly reporting to Country Finance and Accounting Head. The responsibility of the role is to ensure accuracy of all relevant accounting/bookkeeping and tax processes. The role also includes management reporting and treasury management functions.
- Lead the month close process to include consolidation reports & reconciliations and reporting of financial figures, ledger accounts, payments and explanations of variances from budget, and P&L
- Interact with local finance as required to ensure accuracy and up to date status of accounting entries.
- Review monthly accruals for e commerce P&L completeness and propriety.
- Closely follows up collection side of the operation and reconciliation with service providers as well as reflection in accounting in order to fully reconcile.
- Reviews E-Commerce Finance commissions and checks if they’re in line with the contracts on a monthly basis.
- Supporting RFAM in resolving their accounting questions and researching local legislation needs with them. Act as a liaison between finance and operations for accounting and financial matters.
- Interacts closely with country e-commerce finance responsible in a routine to understand and report their day to day problems and create strategy to fix the problems.
- Creates procedures in order to establish a common understanding for all E-Commerce countries.
- Partner cross functionally with finance, supply chain, strategy and e-commerce operation teams to help organization of project
- Collaborate with e-commerce team to develop monthly financial forecasts that incorporate current business trends and strategies
- Lead local finance for payment provider & bank relations and contract processes. Reviews all contracts and delivers his/her comments before signature.
- Collaborates in the establishment of new countries for the Ecommerce business. Leads and ensures completion of financial requirements and outlook processes and operates within them appropriately
- Analyze channels and divisions globally and regionally, recommend profit improvement for business building plans. Analyses profitability on a monthly basis and controls e-commerce related income & expense trend and accuracy.
- Work closely with the cross regional/functional Ecommerce teams to ensure delivery of goals, contingency plans and other metrics
- Lead and support business growth by coordinating the business needs within Financial systems(ERP). This may also include the development of financial reporting tools, setup moduls, new business analysis and models
- Prepare e-commerce performance management presentations and inform all related parties on a monthly basis
- Continually challenge current thinking and make recommendations on how to optimize operations and minimize risk/cost to the business
- Reviewing e-commerce & market place contract in terms of global LCW financial standards and guide e-commerce teams by providing analysis & comments
Требования к кандидату
Education & Language Skills
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Economy
- Intermediate English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position -retail company experience is an asset,
- Experience in local accounting and tax legislation;
- Sounds ERP knowledge
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude,
- Team Player,
- Excellent communication skills,
- High sense of responsibility,
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.